Using your Fluid card online
We do everything we can to keep you safe online, but you can also take steps to help keep yourself protected when using your Fluid card online:
- Keep your computer safe and up-to-date by installing the latest anti-virus software. You should also consider installing a personal firewall, take steps to avoid spy-ware, and regularly check for browser updates;
- Check your statements carefully when you receive them, and tell us about any transactions you suspect might be fraudulent;
- Do not respond to emails that ask you for any of your account details, even if they appear to be from Fluid;
- Tell us about any emails you find suspicious straight away;
- Remember to keep your PIN safe at all times, and to dispose of your statements securely.
It’s also important to keep your Card Security Code safe. Your Security Code is the three digit number on the back of your Fluid card. You'll generally only need this when you're making a purchase online or over the telephone, and you should only disclose it if you fully trust the credentials of the person you're speaking with, or the website you're using. We also recommend you only shop online using secure websites – recognised by a padlock symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your screen when you’re making a purchase.