Terms & Conditions of Fluid’s ‘Apply with Confidence’ Service
Fluid is owned by MI Money Ltd and is part of the Media Ingenuity Group
“), and is working with HD Decisions - an Experian business (“HD
”), Callcredit Ltd (“Callcredit
”) Equifax Ltd. (“Equifax”) and Experian Ltd., (collectively “Screening Company”) to provide a free service to present the credit cards that you have the best chance of being approved for (“Product(s)
By clicking “Continue” on our applications page and accepting these terms and conditions
you are authorising us to provide the information contained in your application to HD. The Media Ingenuity Group has appointed HD to conduct these pre-screening searches.
HD will analyse key elements of your credit file using your personal information and will give an indication of which Products you are likely to be accepted for. HD will provide that information to us and we will inform you on our site of the result. If HD determines that you are likely to be accepted for a Product, you will be given the option to make a full application for the Product to the relevant Product issuer separately using its own application form, or to terminate your application at that point.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Your credit file will not be provided to you directly.
- You agree that information supplied as a result of the initial HD process can be shared with the card issuer (for them to analyse use of this service and make improvements to their processes or how they use this service).
- The data returned from the credit bureau will be visible to HD only and will not be shared with any other party.
- When you complete this process, HD will use your personal information to perform a soft search against your credit file. You will see a record of this on your credit profile as an “administrative review” but lenders will not be able to see it.
- This process will not have any adverse impact upon your credit rating.
- Even if we indicate that you are likely to be accepted for a Product, this is no guarantee of acceptance, as the Product issuer is entirely responsible for the decision on whether to accept you or not using its own criteria. The Product issuer is not bound by any indication that we may communicate to you.
- By clicking “Apply” on our site, you are not committing to make a full application for the Product. If you choose to proceed to make a full application to the Product issuer for any Product from the ranked list of offers, then the Product issuer will carry out its own identification and credit application checks in accordance with its own criteria.
HD Decisions - an Experian business (“HD”)
By clicking “Continue” on our applications page and accepting these terms and conditions you are instructing us to provide your credit report to HD. HD will analyse key elements of your credit file, in order to determine your current financial standing. The analysis of your credit file will be used by HD to identify and rank credit card offers in order of appropriateness for your circumstances but this does not guarantee that there will be appropriate credit card offers available to you. This ranked list of offers will be displayed. You will then have the opportunity to apply for a credit card directly with the credit card company should you choose to.
The information will be used by HD, at your request, on your behalf, to find the most appropriate credit card offers for you.
You agree that the personal details you supply to us will be used for the purposes of:
- verifying your identity in order to ensure that we are providing your credit report in accordance with your instructions; and
- providing the information to our partners in which your personal details are used to assist with identity verification, prevention of fraud/money laundering, service delivery and process implementation.
Callcredit is a UK consumer credit reference agency. A credit reference agency collects and stores details about you and your personal credit history.
Lenders, including banks, building societies and other financial service providers, share credit information about their customers with us. The information we receive is used to create your credit report.
- These Callcredit terms and conditions apply to the individual (“you/your”) who instructs Callcredit Limited (“Callcredit”) to provide their credit report (“Credit Report Services”) to HD.
- Your credit report will not be provided to you directly. However it will be used by HD to identify and rank credit card offers which are most appropriate for your circumstances (“HD Services”).
- You may only request your own credit report. It is unlawful to order credit information about anyone else.
- Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits Callcredit’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- Callcredit make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Credit Report Services or the HD Services or that they will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected, or that the computer systems that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Callcredit will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through any website (“Website”) and Callcredit accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on the Credit Report Services, the HD Services, or any other material or information contained on the Website. Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions Callcredit will not be liable whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect economic losses you may make (these include without limitation any loss of revenue or loss of income); or any indirect, special or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with the Credit Report Services or the HD Services whether these losses were foreseeable or not at the time you requested the Credit Report Services, or the HD Services.
- Callcredit will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided in your credit report is accurate; however, we rely on information from various different sources to put together your credit report. Callcredit accept no liability for any losses you may incur due to the details of your credit report being inaccurate or not up to date; or for any other losses you suffer in connection with the provision of the HD Services.
- Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions Callcredit give no conditions, undertakings or warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the Credit Report Services, and the HD Services.
- The Credit Report Services shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- Callcredit shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Credit Report Services or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Callcredit’s total liability to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising out of your use of the Credit Report Services will be limited to £100.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) but this does not affect any rights or remedies of a third party which exist or are available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions (together with information on the Website referring to the Credit Report Services) supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and Callcredit relating to the Credit Report Services and sets out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Callcredit in connection with such Credit Report Services.
By clicking 'Get Your Results' you consent for MI Money’s appointed processing agent HD to share your personal details with the credit reference agency Equifax to carry out a quotation search on behalf of one or more credit card providers. A record of the search will be recorded on your credit report in the name of HD and the respective credit card provider but will not be seen by other lenders and will not affect your credit rating but may be used for fraud prevention purposes.
The credit reference agency information supplied to HD includes both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information. It will be used to help find the most appropriate credit card offers for you.
You can contact Equifax as follows. They will charge you a small statutory fee if you wish to obtain a copy of your credit report.
, Credit File Advice Centre, PO Box 1140, Bradford, BD1 5US or call 0844 335 0550 or log on to www.equifax.co.uk.
In order to find the most suitable product for you we may use the information held at credit reference agencies (CRAs). How we and the CRAs will use your information is detailed in the section of the terms and conditions called “use of personal information”. By confirming your agreement to proceed you are confirming that we may each use your information in this way.
Use of Personal Information:
HD will search at Experian Ltd who will provide us with publicly held data, including the electoral roll and shared credit performance data. If you have a financial associate their data may also be provided.
HD will use the information provided to us by Experian Ltd to help decide which products may be best for you. It is important to note that there may be other products available from lenders who are not represented by this service.
When Experian Ltd receives a search from HD they will place a quotation search footprint on your credit report, whether or not you decide to apply for the product. This search will not affect your ability to gain credit.
The information which HD provide to Experian Ltd may be supplied by them to other organisations and used by those organisations for the purposes of checking identity and preventing fraud. Experian Ltd may also use the data to undertake statistical analysis.
If you choose to apply for a product, the lender will undertake a credit check and provide you with the terms and conditions for their product.
You can contact Experian as follows, they will charge a small statutory fee if you wish to obtain a copy of your credit report.
, Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham NG80 7WF or call 0844 4818000 or log on to www.experian.co.uk